Download the Energy Center Parent Handbook »
- Reservations are required 24 hours in advance to secure a spot for your child. Reservations can be made up to six days in advance.
- Reservations start on the hour or half hour with a 2 hour maximum visit per day. Your child must be picked up at the 2 hour time limit.
- Please contact the Energy Center at 781.337.0381 if you need to make or cancel a reservation.
- Cancellations must be made by the following times otherwise you will incur a $5 charge per child
By 8:00am for the 8:30am-1:00pm reservations
By 3:00pm for the 3:30pm-7:30pm reservations
By 8:00am for the 8:30am-2:00pm reservations
By 9:30am for the 10:00am-1:00pm reservations
- Childcare service will be discontinued for those abusing the 2 hour maximum visit policy.
- Reservation “No Shows” will be charged $5.00.
- Drop off Fees: Complimentary for members, Non members $12.00.
- Parents are to sign in upon arriving at the Energy Center, and sign out upon pickup
- If your child is 7 years old please notify us if your child’s reservation is for downstairs or upstairs each time you make a reservation
- Parents must remain on the premises.
- Parents must bring their child’s personal supplies (diapers, wipes, etc).
- All personal items must be labeled (clothing, covered cups).
- No “sippy” cups or snacks
- The staff is not responsible for diaper changing. Parents will be called to attend to their child.
- Please do not bring in toys from home.
- For health reasons, please do not bring sick children to the Energy Center.
- Children are released only to the parent that drops them off, unless the staff is notified ahead of time, and proper paperwork has been completed.
- Beepers are available upon your request. Beepers that are not returned will be assessed a $50.00 fee.
- The Energy Center is a drop off area for children only
NOTICE TO PARENTS
The Energy Center is an exempt organization and therefore is not subject to licensing by the Department of Early Education and Care (“EEC”). As an exempt organization, EEC requires that the Energy Center notify parents/guardians of the following:
- The Energy Center is not licensed by EEC or any other state agency.
- The drop off program allows parents to use Weymouth Club facilities while their children (ages 8 weeks to 15 years) are supervised by Energy Center staff.
- Parents/Guardians must remain on the premises the entire time their children are at the Energy Center.
- Parents may drop off and pick up a child at any time the Energy Center is open and space is available, but children are not permitted to stay longer than 2 hours
- The Energy Center is not responsible for the care or supervision of children beyond drop-off program closing time.
- While using the drop-off program, parents/guardians remain responsible for basic care of their children and must perform care as needed.
- Parents/Guardians must respond immediately to their children’s caretaking needs as they arise.
- Parents/Guardians agree that if they fail to comply with these conditions of child care, the program will not be able to provide childcare services to their child.
Hours of operation change seasonally.
Please check with Energy Center front desk for updates.