Weymouth Club ownership has invested nearly $400,000 since March 2020 to make our facility a safer place for everyone. From outdoor tents, air filtration systems, re-imagined floor plans, virtual classes, cardio partitions, and more, we are proud of the strides we’ve made towards safety throughout this past year.
To learn about the various technologies we’ve implemented since March 2020, please visit www.weymouthclub.com/clean.
As of 5/29/21, masks are optional inside the club. Those not fully vaccinated are encouraged to continue wearing masks.
Active and Safe Commitment
Weymouth Club is proud to announce its participation in The Active & Safe Commitment, which reaffirms the club’s unyielding dedication to safety at a time when exercise has never been more important to the health of our members.
The Active & Safe Commitment is a worldwide initiative launched by the health and fitness industry’s trade association, the International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA).
By participating in the initiative, Weymouth Club joins health clubs around the globe in publicly pledging to follow industry best practices in four operational categories:
- Physical Distancing/Mitigation Measures,
- Employee/Member Safety Protocols,
- Cleaning, Sanitizing, and Disinfecting
We are making this commitment to reassure our members, local policymakers, and dedicated public health officials that we are wholly dedicated to providing a safe environment for exercise during COVID-19 and we look forward to continuing our vital role as a community partner in reducing the pandemic’s catastrophic toll on physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing.
As of 5/29/21
General Pool Safety Precautions
- The chlorine levels in all WC pools will be maintained at the upper end of the acceptable range as determined by the MA Department of Health
- Each of our pools are outfitted with state-of the art UV water sanitization systems. These Ultra Violet water treatment light systems sanitize our pool water in addition to chlorine.
- The turnover rate of air in our bubbles is over 20x higher than a typical building.Fresh air is drawn into the inflation system which then passes through a dedicated AirPHX sanitation unit to decontaminate the air you breathe indoors. The inflation unit provides a constant intake of fresh air 24/7.
- Sanitization stations throughout strategic areas of the pool bubble are equipped with safe, yet effective Viking Pure spray – harmless to humans – which quickly kills pathogens on surfaces.
Best-in-class safety and disinfecting procedures that no other family-focused swim facility in our area has matched. By going far above and beyond our prevalent hand sanitizer stations with safe and effective measures like the above plus ULPA Filters to aid in reducing virus spread by capturing dust, allergens, bacteria, mold, and other microscopic sized particles from the air, we are committed to you and your family’s health.
Face Covering Guidelines
As of 5/29/21
Members must wipe down all equipment BEFORE and AFTER each use
Small equipment (bands, balls, rollers, etc.) will be cleaned regularly with our Viking Pure spray
Equipment has been moved throughout the building in order to redesign the floorplan to maximize spacing.
Group exercise have resumed with an all new schedule and meet all appropriate social distancing requirements. The latest Group Ex schedules can be found here on our website.
Please note that reservations are now required for all classes. Questions about how to reserve your space in class via the app? Visit our tutorial here.
Virtual class information can be found here.
Weymouth Club Covid-19 Reservation Protocol
- Members may make reservations 48 hours in advance.
- Reservations not canceled within 3 hours of the class time will be subject to a $10 late cancellation/no-show fee.
- Members may make lap swimming reservations 6 days in advance.
- Reservations not canceled within 6 hours of the reservation time will be subject to a $10 late cancellation/no-show fee.
- We cannot guarantee reservation switches or extensions if you arrive late.
- All lap swimming reservations are 30-minute reservations. Upon checking in at the front desk, members may request an additional 30 minutes to swim if available.
- Reservations are required and may be made up to 6 days in advance.
- If your child is 6, please indicate if the reservation is for the Excitement area or the Attic.
- Please do not supply your child with food or drink.
- Reservations not canceled within 2 hours will be subject to a $5 late cancellation/no-show fee per child.
- Members must wipe down ALL equipment, weights & lockers BEFORE & AFTER each use
Small exercise equipment (e.g. Bands, rollers, balls) are available and must be returned after use
Frequent touchpoints in the club will be sanitized several times a day by trained staff using electrostatic spraying technology and our one-step Disinfectant Viking Pure solution, proven to kill the Covid-19 virus.
- To learn more about our sanitization efforts, please click here.
Masks are optional. Call to book a court.