Medical Wellness Programs
90 Day Medical Wellness Program
Weymouth Club’s most popular and successful fitness program is your pathway to a complete and sustainable lifestyle change.
If you’ve tried and failed to lose weight and keep it off, our 90 Day Medical Wellness program could change your life! This multi-disciplinary program is unlike any traditional diet or workout plan because it combines assessment, nutrition education and an action plan.
- A comprehensive health and fitness assessment, including biometric screenings (blood sugar, cholesterol, blood pressure and body composition)
- Weekly, in-depth nutrition education with a Weymouth Club Registered Dietitian
- Weekly, step-by-step fitness orientation with a Weymouth Club National Board-Certified Wellness Coach, who will introduce you to our group classes, spinning, meditation, yoga and circuit training.
Participants meet in groups of 10 to 20 people, 1 time per week for 90 days (12 weeks). Meeting with other people who share your goals will keep you motivated, accountable and tracking progress. The 2-hour meeting involves:
- 1 hour of nutrition, behavior modification or stress management education
- 1 hour of fitness education and exercise
At the end of the program, you’ll walk away with the knowledge and confidence to manage your nutrition and fitness on your own.
Most medical insurances plans may cover your assessment and or nutrition counseling.
Insurance Qualification Form
It Really Works For You!
Average results of participants
|↓ 17.5 pounds
|↓ 2 inches
Reduction in waist size
Drop in blood pressure
Drop in cholesterol
Decline in blood sugar
Employers: The 90 Day Medical Wellness program can make a great addition to your worksite wellness program!
We’d be happy to visit your organization for a free, onsite consultation to discuss how we can support the health of your employees.
To schedule this consultation, contact Fitness Director Wes Caron at (781) 682-5838 or firstname.lastname@example.org