Why Families Love Weymouth Club
Weymouth Club is the ultimate destination for four-season family fun on the South Shore of Massachusetts.
The Energy Center
With a Family Membership at Weymouth Club, you get 90 minutes of free, curriculum-based child care at our state-of-the-art Energy Center for children ages 8 weeks to 7 years. Drop your kids off while you exercise, participate in programs or enjoy our Recovery Zone. There is also a dedicated area for children ages 7 to 15. Reservations for child care are strongly recommended.
Swim and splash 12 months a year! Our aquatics offerings include:
- Indoor and outdoor lap pools
- Indoor and outdoor splash pools
- Outdoor splash pad
- Warm water therapy pool
- Water fitness classes
- Lifeguards on duty at all times
- Waves Swim School
- Waves Swim Team
Our Youth Tennis Center features kid-sized courts for children ages 3 to 12. Teens play on our 12 full-sized courts to train for school competition or tournaments. Learn about Junior Tennis clinics, lessons, training, camp and more.
Dance Classes and Competition
Our dance studio, Dance with Energy at Weymouth Club, offers instruction in 12+ styles of dance, from ballet and jazz, to Irish step and hip hop. We have an award-winning competitive dance company, a spring recital and classes for toddlers through adults.
Our award-winning, licensed camps include:
- Energy Center Camp, for ages 3 to 5.11
- Tennis, Fitness and Arts (TFA) Camp, for ages 6 to 13
- Optional TFA Camp specialties for dance, musical theater and swim, for ages 6 to 13
- Tennis Academy Camp for experienced players, ages 11 to 18
- Tournament Training Camp for USTA tennis tournament players
All Weymouth Club’s staff are certified in CPR/AED for infants and toddlers and have passed background checks.
200+ Classes and Events Per Week
Every day at Weymouth Club brings something fun and interesting for people of all ages.
- Kid classes, such as toddler enrichment and karate
- Group exercise: Spinning, Pilates, Les Mills, Boot Camp and more
- Mind/Body Studio Center: featuring yoga, barre and reformer Pilates
Fitness and Nutrition
Our Fitness and Wellness Center brings fitness and nutrition programs to adults and youth ages 10 to 18. Services include personal and group training, along with group programs for weight loss, sports nutrition and advanced fitness training.
While your kids play, come relax and de-stress at our Recovery Zone. We offer muscular therapy solutions including massages, acupuncture, esthetics and more!
Fitness Center Junior Certification
For workout privileges in our Fitness Center, young people ages 12 through 15 can receive education from a Weymouth Club certified personal trainer on the safe and correct use of strength training and cardio equipment. Learn more about Junior Certification.