Why Seniors Love Weymouth Club
Find fitness, wellbeing and fun at any age at Weymouth Club.
We offer special rates for seniors ages 62 and older. Not a Member Yet? Learn more.
Fitness and Wellness Center
Our bright and spacious fitness area has recumbent bikes, treadmills and other cardio and strength-training equipment. There’s also personal and group training, along with special classes, including:
- Personal Training: Get stronger and improve balance with private or small group training. Receive a complimentary fitness assessment with one of our Certified Personal Trainers to establish appropriate fitness goals and workout program. For more information, contact email@example.com or 781-682-5852.
- Fitness for the Young At Heart: Develop and improve your functional balance, agility and strength. Taught to groups of 4 or less. Taught by a certified personal trainer with expertise in corrective exercise and senior fitness.
- Zumba Gold: modified moves and pacing for active, older participants and anyone starting their journey to a fit and healthy lifestyle.
For details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
More than two-dozen classes are taught in our indoor and outdoor pools, including our Warm Water Therapy Pool, which is open to adults only. Offerings include:
- Arthritis Class: Taught by a certified Arthritis Foundation Aquatics Instructor. Great for people with arthritis pain, stiffness or pre-surgical/post surgical rehab for joint replacement or back injury.
- Gentle Moves. An arthritis-friendly, Pilates-inspired class focusing on balance and range of motion.
- Open Swim with exercise equipment available.
For more information, contact Aquatics Director Cathy Vaughn at email@example.com.
Mind/Body Studio Center
Strengthen your body and clear your mind at our beautiful, state-of-the-art Mind/Body Studio Center. Come experience the slow-paced Gentle Hatha and Yin Yoga classes, meditation, and Barre, a low-impact, full-body workout that is safe for all ages.
Weymouth Club’s in-house Recovery Zone is your retreat from life’s stressors. Our experienced massage therapists, estheticians and acupuncturists are committed to bringing you exceptional pleasure and service. Learn more about the Recovery Zone here.
Whether you’re an experienced player or new to the game, we invite you to come by the Tennis Center! We offer senior masters’ tennis, clinics, private lessons, contract court time, 12 indoor and outdoor courts, and more.
A favorite with Weymouth Club’s older members is pickleball, one of the nation’s fastest-growing sports. Pickleball is a blend of tennis, ping pong and badminton. Our club has a dedicated pickleball court with a cushioned surface – so it’s easy on the joints.