- Keep your eyes open! Watch for running dogs to avoid and prevent accidents. This is especially important if you plan to bring children to this event. You are responsible for the safety of yourself and your family members
- Well socialized and well behaved dogs welcome!
- Dogs must be up to date on vaccines
- This event is for members only. There will be no guests allowed for this event
- Dogs must be brought in through the back gate of our South Lot (lot closest to the Energy Center) and are not permitted inside the building
- No humans are allowed to swim in the splash pool
- Please clean up after your pup
- This event has passed.
Doggie Paddle Day
September 28, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Doggie Paddle Day is back! Join us on September 28th from 10am-1pm for the final swim of the summer!
*Splash Pool to be drained immediately following our event
Dogs love to run and play with each other and don’t care if you are in their way! Here are some very important reminders: