Helpful Camp information
- Clothing: Please wear the camp t-shirt as much as possible. Comfortable/sports clothing should also be worn.
- Footwear: Sneakers everyday for all campers.
- Everyday please bring a bathing suit and towel.
- Label all clothing, hats etc with your child’s name or initials.
- Sunscreen: We require that you apply sunscreen everyday prior to arrival. (per state regulations staff is unable to apply lotion sunscreen)
- Pack extra plastic bags for wet bathing suits and towels.
- Bottle of water marked with name
- Extra snacks (we are a nut free camp)
- Please do not bring any toys from home.
- Bring tennis racquet if you have one. We have extras to borrow and also some for sale at a great price!
- Please sign your child in everyday. If someone else will be picking up your child, please let us know ahead of time and they will need to show ID.
- Choose a lunch
- Get camp wristband. (Identifies camper and pool safety)
Our camp is in compliance with Massachusetts Department of Public Health regulations (105 CMR 430) and is licensed by the Weymouth Board of Health.