Reservations are not required but strongly recommended. Weymouth Club members may book up to 6 days in advance. Call (781) 337-0381 or sign up online.
Reservations start on the hour or half-hour with a 1.5 hour maximum visit per day. You must pick up your child after 1.5 hours.
Cancellation Policy: Please call to cancel your reservation. No-shows and cancellations made with less than 2 hours notice will incur a $5 charge per child.
To view our latest pamphlet about the Energy Center hours of operation, holidays, and more, please click here.
Hours of Operation
For Children ages 2 months – 7 years
- Monday & Wednesday: 7:45am – 12pm and 3:45pm-7pm
- Tuesday & Thursday: 7:45am – 12pm and 3:45pm-7:30pm
- Friday: 7:45am – 12pm
- Saturday: 8am-1pm
- Sunday: 8am-1pm
- Please note that The Energy Center entrance from the parking lot will be unavailable until further notice
- For our most current COVID-19 Reservation Protocols relating to Group Ex, Aquatics, and the Energy Center, please click here and view the “Reservation Protocols” tab.
Child Care Policies
- Parents and guardians must sign in prior to dropping their children into the Energy Center and sign out upon pickup. Children will be released only to the authorized parent or guardian who dropped them off unless prior arrangements are made.
Parents must remain on the premises.
- Children who are 6 years old have the choice to remain downstairs in the ages Pre-School area or enjoy the Attic upstairs. Please notify us if your 6-year-old is reserved for downstairs or upstairs each time you make a reservation.
- Please do not bring in sippy cups, snacks or toys.
- The staff is not responsible for diaper changing. Parents will be called to attend to their child immediately.
- Please do not bring sick children to the Energy Center.
- Pagers are available upon request. Pagers not returned will be assessed a $50 fee.
- The Energy Center is a drop-off area for children only.
Sick Policy and Massachusetts EEC Notification
- Masks are optional for children of all ages once inside the Energy Center
- The capacity has been reduced by 75% to encourage social distancing
- We will be using the Toddler enrichment Room as well as the main drop off area to encourage proper social distancing
- There will be plenty of curriculum in each area to engage the children
- Yard-sized Games and Portable Table Games will take place downstairs in Studio 1
- All staff will be wearing masks at all times
- All staff will wash hands every 15 minutes
The Energy Center is an exempt organization and therefore is not subject to licensing by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care (“EEC”). As an exempt organization, EEC requires that the Energy Center notify parents/guardians of this information.
For any questions about the Energy Center, please contact Lianne Mankus, Energy Center Director, at email@example.com or 781-682-5833