Weymouth Club is a family-owned and run business, and families are at the heart of our commitment to the South Shore community.
Much more than a health and fitness club, Weymouth Club serves as a full-service health care facility with dozens of classes, teams and activities for children of all ages!
The Energy Center
The Energy Center is specially designed for children’s care, enrichment, physical activity and fun.
Guided by the philosophy of learning through play, we offer two hours of daily child care, birthday parties, a toddler enrichment program, “Xcitement” programs for older children and tweens, and the Energy Center Sports Academy.
Dance with Energy
The Dance School at Weymouth Club
The Energy Center is home to Dance with Energy, our in-house dance school with two state-of-the-art studios. We offer instruction for beginner to advanced dancers, ages 2.5 through adult. Our performing companies have won awards regionally and nationally, and our teachers are some of the best on the South Shore.
- Energy Center Camp, for ages 3 to 5.11
- Tennis, Fitness and Arts (TFA) Camp, for ages 6 to 13
- Optional TFA Camp specialties for dance, musical theater and acro, for ages 6 to 13
- Tennis Academy Camp for experienced players, ages 11 to 18
- Tournament Training Camp for USTA tennis tournament players