Tennis, Fitness & Arts (TFA) Camp: Traditional Track
Founded by Weymouth Club owner Sally Goldman in 1988, our Tennis, Fitness & Arts (TFA) Camp is one of the club’s signature and most special experiences. We are proud to welcome children to one of the most diverse and expertly run camps on the South Shore!
The traditional track of TFA is offered every week in the summer. In addition, we offer separate tracks for dance (offered 3 weeks), musical theater (3 weeks), and acro (2 weeks). Campers are grouped by age.
|Weymouth Club Camp is a Wicked Local Reader’s Choice Award winner!|
Sally Goldman, TFA Camp Director
Jake & Brett are having so much fun at camp this week! For the first time ever, they are excited about going to camp each day.
TJ absolutely LOVES this camp! Whatever you are doing, keep it up!
My Children love going to TFA Camp at Weymouth Club. The fabulous facilities, excellent staff, and daily camp schedule make an incredible experience.
Traditional Track: Camp Activities
For the traditional track of TFA Camp, a typical day involves the activities below, although the precise daily schedule will vary.
- Opening games and groupings
- Tennis lesson
- Fitness and gym games
- Arts and crafts
- Swimming lesson twice a week
- Free swim
- Daily awards
- Lunch and snack times
- Tennis/ladder matches
- Fun weekly themes
*Subject to change
____ Airphx Air Sanitation System installed (Gold Standard)
____Cleaning and sanitizing done by Camp Counselors and WC Housekeeping Staff throughout the day
____Approved Electrostatic EPA Viking Pure Green Product sprayed/fogged 360 degrees
at Night, before Camp, middle of Day Break, after Camp
____Performance Wipes for Equipment & Surface Sanitation on hand for wiping down
Equipment & surfaces while campers are out of the room at their tennis lesson
____All Ventilation has been thoroughly cleaned & updated with the highest level of filters and
have appropriate air exchange settings
____Multiple hand sanitizing stations installed
____Doors, as long as safe to Camp will be opened whenever possible
____WC has a lot of very large spaces with high ceilings i.e. tennis courts
____ Hand Sanitizing to be done at the end of each activity rotation
Per the Guidelines, enrollment numbers in all group/cohorts are reduced for safety regulations on social distancing. Mask wearing guideline will be followed.
Rate increases are necessary because of the significant increase of operational and staffing costs due to COVID-19 regulations.
Physical/immunization records (from within the past 24 months) must be submitted before attending Camp.
Physical/Immunization records can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitted by mail to:
Weymouth Club 75 Finnell Drive Weymouth, MA 02189
Self-Certification/Daily Waiver signing at Check in:
Today or in the past 24 hours, have you or any household members had any of the following symptoms?
- Fever or chills?
- Sore throat?
- Difficulty breathing?
- Gastrointestinal symptoms (diarrhea, nausea, vomiting)?
- Abdominal pain?
- Unexplained Rash?
- Headache? New loss of smell/taste?
- New muscle aches?
- Any other signs of illness?
In the past 14 days, have you had close contact with a person known to be infected with the novel coronavirus (COVID-19)?
2021-2022 Camp Days
For questions contact Dianne Heinold at email@example.com
Lunch and Snacks
Must bring a nut free lunch, snacks and water everyday.
Camp Day 9:00am-2:00pm
Early Camp: 8:00am-9:00am
After Camp: 2:oopm-3:00pm
Camp Day 9:00am-3:00pm
Early Camp 8:00–9:00 a.m.
$12/hour for members
$15/hour for non-members
After Camp 3:00–5:00 p.m.
$12/hour for members
$15/hour for non-members
- All campers must have a credit card on file as a backup form of payment.
- Early drop-off and after-camp charges will be tallied at the end of each week. Campers are only charged for time logged, we do not charge for the whole time as many camps do.
- Campers who arrive before 8:50 a.m. will be charged for a 15-minute increment of early camp.
- Campers who are not picked up by 5:00 p.m. will be charged $1 per minute starting at 5:00 p.m.
Any emergencies, please call Weymouth Club main # 781-337-4600 & tell the front desk to relay the message up to the Early or After Camp Staff.
Parents, if you are running late and you need your child to stay for After Camp, we can accommodate that. Please call the Weymouth Club’s main phone number 781-337-4600, they will relay the message and we will let your child know.
Helpful Camp information
- Clothing: Please wear the camp t-shirt as much as possible. Comfortable/sports clothing should also be worn.
- Footwear: Sneakers everyday for all campers.
- Everyday please bring a bathing suit and towel.
- Label all clothing, hats etc with your child’s name or initials.
- Sunscreen: We require that you apply sunscreen everyday prior to arrival. (per state regulations staff is unable to apply lotion sunscreen)
- Pack extra plastic bags for wet bathing suits and towels.
- Bottle of water marked with name
- Extra snacks (we are a nut free camp)
- Nut-Free Lunch
- Please do not bring any toys from home.
- Bring your own tennis racquet if you have one. We have plenty of loaners.
- Please sign your child in everyday. If someone else will be picking up your child, please let us know ahead of time and they will need to show ID.
Our camp is in compliance with Massachusetts Department of Public Health regulations (105 CMR 430) and is licensed by the Weymouth Board of Health.