At the Energy Center, your kids will enjoy Weymouth Club as much as you do!
Club patrons can drop off their children at our Energy Center for up to 1.5 hours while they work out! We offer safe, supervised and structured age-appropriate activities.
Drop-off child care is FREE for Weymouth Club members with a Family Membership!
Reservations are not required but strongly recommended. Weymouth Club members may book up to 6 days in advance. Call (781) 337-0381 or sign up online.
Reservations start on the hour or half-hour with a 1.5 hour maximum visit per day. You must pick up your child after 1.5 hours.
Cancellation Policy: Please call to cancel your reservation. No-shows and cancellations made with less than 2 hours notice will incur a $5 charge per child.
Hours of Operation
For Children ages 2 months through 12 years old
- Monday & Wednesday: 7:45am – 12pm and 3:45pm-7pm
- Tuesday & Thursday: 7:45am – 12pm and 3:45pm-7:30pm
- Friday: 7:45am – 12pm
- Saturday: 8am-1pm
- Sunday: 8am-1pm
- The Energy Center entrance is accessible for family members with children 13 years and younger.
Child Care Policies
- Parents and guardians must sign in prior to dropping their children into the Energy Center and sign out upon pickup. Children will be released only to the authorized parent or guardian who dropped them off unless prior arrangements are made.
Parents must remain on the premises.
- Children who are 6 years old have the choice to remain downstairs in the ages Pre-School area or enjoy the Attic upstairs. Please notify us if your 6-year-old is reserved for downstairs or upstairs each time you make a reservation.
- Please do not bring in sippy cups, snacks or toys.
- The staff is not responsible for diaper changing. Parents will be called to attend to their child immediately.
- Please do not bring sick children to the Energy Center.
- Pagers are available upon request. Pagers not returned will be assessed a $50 fee.
- The Energy Center is a drop-off area for children only.
Sick Policy and Massachusetts EEC Notification
- Masks are optional for children of all ages once inside the Energy Center
- If your child is exhibiting any symptoms of illness, Covid-19 or other, please keep them home.
- The Energy Center reserves the right to call the parent or guardian of any child who is exhibiting symptoms of illness to be picked up regardless of any remaining reservation time.
The Energy Center is an exempt organization and therefore is not subject to licensing by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care (“EEC”). As an exempt organization, EEC requires that the Energy Center notify parents/guardians of this information.
For any questions about the Energy Center, please contact Lianne Mankus, Energy Center Director, at email@example.com or 781-682-5833