Individual Nutrition Counseling
Good nutrition is a vital component of managing many health conditions. Weymouth Club Registered Dietitians offer a variety of nutrition services specifically geared for medical needs, including a comprehensive assessment and nutrition counseling.
- Learn about your condition and how your food choices affect your health and wellbeing.
- Develop a nutrition plan that meets your precise needs.
- Get motivation to help you stick with your plan.
We counsel clients with these conditions:
- Eating disorders (including anorexia, bulimia and binge eating)
- Food allergies
- Gastrointestinal disorders (including GERD and celiac disease)
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure / hypertension
- High cholesterol
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
We Accept Health Insurance
Many health plans cover nutrition counseling, although we also accept self-pay clients. Contact your insurer for the details of your particular policy.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
Contact Weymouth Club Registered Dietitian Kim Trudel at firstname.lastname@example.org