If you want to lose weight or maintain your ideal weight, nutrition counseling at Weymouth Club can help you get there.
Our Registered Dietitians will listen to your needs and concerns, then develop an individualized and realistic nutrition plan that fits your lifestyle and puts you on the path to success.
- Estimate the nutritional adequacy of your current diet.
- Improve your daily eating habits.
- Understand and counteract the triggers of unhealthy eating, such as job, stress and the environment.
- Get support with emotional and/or mindless eating.
All nutrition counseling sessions are 1-on-1, private and confidential.
You also have access to Weymouth Club’s InBody Test. The InBody Test details the muscle, fat, and water values of the user. The InBody provides you with lean mass and fat values in each segment of the body to give you poper assessment of body composition.
When you measure your weight, what are you actually seeing? Weight alone is a poor indicator of health because it does not distinguish fat from muscle. The InBody divides your weight into water, muscle, and fat.
BMI is an inaccurate way of measuring how healthy you are. Instead, focus on your body fat to weight ratio, also known as percent body fat. Measuring your Percent Body Fat allows you to better your health from the inside out so you focus on fat loss and not just weight loss.
How much muscle do you have in your arms? Your legs? With the InBody Test, discover how many pounds of lean mass you have distributed in each portion of your body. See which exercises bring out the best results and get balanced gains.
Knowing how much fat and muscle you have is only the beginning. With your baseline set, continuously taking the InBody Test allows you to monitor and track the changes in your body.
How to Prepare for Your InBody Test
It is important that you take the following steps to prepare for your InBody Test. This will ensure accurate results.
- Hydrate well the day before
- Do not drink caffeine on the day of your test
- Do not eat 3-4 hours prior to testing
- Do not exercise 6-12 hours prior to test
- Do not take InBody after a shower or sauna session
- Do not wear jewelry
- Do not take InBody Test if you have a pacemaker or other electronic medical device implanted, or are pregnant.
Learn more about InBody here.
Contact our Weymouth Club Registered Dietitian Kim Trudel at email@example.com