All fitness programs have now resumed. Reservations are not required at this time
Reserve time to workout in our newly expanded outdoor fitness space.
- Masks must be kept on you at all times
- Cardio: Masks are not required. Our cardio equipment distancing meets the 14-foot state guideline (please note select machines will be kept out of use to create necessary spacing).
- Life Fitness Selectorized area (our gray & tan equipment near fitness desk): Masks required, these machines cannot be spaced 14 feet apart.
- Keiser Equipment area (our red & black equipment under the Mezz): Masks required, this equipment cannot be spaced 14ft apart.
- Main Fitness Floor & Functional Areas: Masks not required when you are 14 feet apart from others. Masks must be put on/pulled up when within 14 feet of another member.
- Fitness Mezzanine: Masks not required when you are 14 feet apart from others. Masks must be put on/pulled up when within 14 feet of another member.
- Outdoor Fitness Tent: Masks not required. 6 feet social distancing guidelines should be observed at all times.
Click here to view the current Team Training schedule.