Schedule & Booking
To book a court call our front desk 781-337-4600
For all other Pickleball programming contact Jacob at 781-682-5844 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Online registration for Pickleball drop-ins, clinics (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Round Robin) and Cardio Pickleball is now OPEN and LIVE
- Priority will be given to Members or Nonmembers that sign up online. Manual registrations will still be accepted through Jacob, but we highly recommend that you capitalize on the convenience of registering online.
- Registration for June (Session 6) Pickleball Clinics (Beginner Intermediate, Advanced and Round Robin)
- Registration for Members and Nonmembers is open
- Registration CLOSES for session 6 on June 6th at 9:00am
- A credit card is required to sign up online for any clinic (Accepted cards include Visa, Mastercard and Discover) American Express is no longer accepted. Cash and checks along with manual registration forms will still be accepted, but online registrations will continue to take priority.
- If you delivered a manual clinic registration to Jacob personally or the club he will input your name into the clinic that you were looking to enroll in and send you a confirmation email once online registration is live after 9:00pm.
- A profile with Weymouth Club is required to sign up for any clinic or drop-in. You will not be allowed to register unless a profile is on file (member or nonmember) or created. If you do not have a profile with our club the process to have it made is simple and painless. Please send me your name, phone number and email so a profile can be made so you can proceed to sign up for your intended clinic(s) for session 3.
- A minimum of 4 people need to be registered in order for a clinic to run.
- Pickleball Program Guide June 2022 Session 6 offerings
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Clinics
- Round Robin Clinics
- Custom Clinics
- Cardio Pickleball Clinics
- Adult Drop-in play
Changes have been made to Pickleball Drop-ins (Online Registration)
- Required form of payment changes, cancellation and no-show policies written below:
- Late cancellation fee: Drop-in Fee is $6.00 for Members and $10.00 for Nonmembers
- Need to cancel 6 hours in advance
- No Show Fee: $10.00
- Must check-in at the Front Desk before proceeding to the Pickleball courts
- Must have a valid credit card on file
- Fees are due once registered online
- All Drop-in players must be signed up online or same day calling the front desk. Payment must be taken as soon as registered. We highly recommend having a credit card on file although it is not required for Drop-ins.
- Signing up for Drop-ins online
- Members can sign up 48 hours in advance
- Nonmembers can sign up 24 hours in advance
- Booking court time as a Member or Nonmember will still be conducted through the front desk while contract time will still be booked through the Director of Pickleball.
- Also, if you are a player who is unsure of your level or if you are placing yourself in the correct clinic please reach out to me directly so we can set up a 10-15 minute FREE evaluation to determine what is the right course of action for you. This is not an official certified player rating, but a general understanding of where you stand.
2 Day Pickleball Clinic is coming to Weymouth Club in June!
A social, fun and interactive 2-day Pickleball Camp co-hosted by US Open Winner / Traveling Pickleball Pro’s Director Ken Henderson and IPTPA Level II Pro / Weymouth Club Pickleball Director Jacob Zapatka
Date: Saturday, June 11, 2022 – Sunday, June 12, 2022
Time: Saturday 11:00am – 5:30pm and Sunday 9:30am – 4:30pm
Cost: $125 each day or $225 for both days and limited to 15 players per clinic class
Please see the step-by-step instructions that have been sent as an attachment to this email in order to properly sign up online for any clinic or drop-in. This step-by-step tutorial will be a great help in this online registration process!
If you are a player who is unsure of your level or if you are placing yourself in the correct clinic, please reach out to me directly so we can set up a 10–15-minute FREE evaluation to determine what is the right course of action for you. This is not an official certified player rating, but a general understanding of where you stand.
Pickleball Bingo Night is coming to Weymouth Club in June!
Join us on Sunday, June 12th from 5-7pm
View flyer and details here
- A social night full of fun and exciting prizes!
- Prizes range from authentic autographed items, NEW paddles, NEW pickleballs, NEW pickleball nets, therapeutic devices, NEW racquets, and so much more….
- Cost: $50 per person and limited to 60 participants