Whether you have never picked up a racquet or have been playing competitively, Weymouth Club has an adult tennis option for you.
We offer a variety of adult programs for beginner, intermediate and advanced players, all run by certified tennis professionals.
- Day, evening and weekend clinics and drop-ins
- Players grouped by ability
- Private lessons
- League play
Questions? Contact our Tennis Director, Mike Hodge, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (781) 682-5862
Learn to Play and Adult Group Tennis Clinics
- Progressive instruction (beginner, advanced beginner, intermediate and advanced)
- Fast-Track Tennis
- Drop-in clinics (Cardio Tennis, singles clinics and more)
- Organized play (Round Robin and Senior Masters)
Adult Tennis Leagues
Weymouth Club houses several MITA, CMITA, SOB, USTA and BTC teams and runs a variety of in-house league programs. Find the right competitive adult league team for you.