Weymouth Club is home to the South Shore’s largest, most diverse schedule of group exercise classes.
Your membership includes over 60 Classes for Every Fitness Level offered 7-days-a-week.
All taught by the finest instructors in our bright, spacious studio.
Jessica Montrond, Group Exercise Director
Do what you love … love what you do!
Appreciate yourself while taking care of your body, mind, and soul.
Started at WC
Education / Experience
- Bachelor of Arts from Dean College
- Concentration in Dance, anatomy, physiology, and kinesiology.
I have been able to grow and nurture my clients with motivational training ,building their strength and confidence along the way. Jessica has taught may classes that include
- Body Pump
- Cardio Kick
- Total Body Burn
- Stretch and flow
Dancing, working out, reading, family time
- Competitive dancer for 7 years
- Master cycling instructor
- I have enjoyed developing unique exercise routines for individuals and group classes for all ages and level. I take pride in sharing my passion for strength, movement, and body positivity
For all classes:
• Reserve up to 48 hours in advance
• Cancel with 3 hours’ notice
• You must bring your own mat (if applicable to the class)
For the latest Group Ex classes and schedules, please click here. Check back often, as we will be adding classes to this schedule as participation increases. Looking for another class or have questions? We welcome your feedback!
Why Work Out in a Group?
- Variety is the spice of life. Keep your fitness routine fresh and fun. Our jam-packed schedule is designed to appeal to all ages, fitness levels and interests.
- Birds of a feather flock together. Whether you want to lose weight or build abs of steel, it’s easier to make good health a way of life when among like-minded people. Group classes also keep you motivated and accountable—it’s tough to skip a workout when your fitness friends are waiting!
- Follow the leader. Weymouth Club’s certified, highly experienced instructors take great pride in teaching proper technique, keeping class fun and helping you reach your health and fitness goals. (All are trained in CPR.)
Group Exercise Studio Rental
For something different, host your private or corporate event at Weymouth Club’s group exercise studio!
- Bridal parties
- Birthday parties
- Corporate events
- Girls Night Out
- Corporate team-building events
We’ve rented to hospitals, specialty group-fitness companies, fitness instructor training companies, private schools and more.