Energy Center Camp
Weymouth Club’s Energy Center Camp offers classic, fun programs and physical activities for children ages 3 years to 6 years, 11 months.
Activities are designed to enhance balance, coordination and motor skills while teaching good sportsmanship. We also have weekly themes with special guest appearances.
2021 Camp Information
Next Camp week is April Vacation 4/19-4/23
15 campers per day to allow for proper social distancing and safety protocols
- Ages 3-6
**ALL CHILDREN MUST BE POTTY TRAINED** We do not use diapers, pull-ups, or swim diapers in camp.
- No Lunch (Parents Provide Lunch)
- Full Day 9am-2pm | Half Day 9am-12pm
- Early drop off (8am) and late pick up (3pm) available for additional fee
Member Pricing for half day/half week 9am-12pm
By the day: $45 | By the week $200
Member Pricing for full day/full week 9am-2pm
By the day: $65 | By the week $300
Non-Member Pricing for half day/half week 9am-12pm
By the day: $60 | By the week $275
Non-member Pricing full day/full week 9am-2pm
By the day $80 | By the week $375
*Child must be a member of Weymouth Club to receive member pricing.
Summer Schedule 2021
13 weeks available!
June 7 – September 3, 2021
Camp Safety Precautions, Investments and Protocols
- Airphx Air Sanitation System installed (Gold Standard)
- Cleaning and sanitizing done by Camp Counselors and WC Housekeeping Staff throughout the day
- Approved Electrostatic EPA Viking Pure Green Product sprayed/fogged 360 degrees at Night, before Camp, and after Camp
- Performance Wipes for Equipment & Surface Sanitation on hand for wiping down
- Equipment & surfaces while campers are out of the room
- All Ventilation has been thoroughly cleaned & updated with the highest level of filters and have appropriate air exchange settings
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations installed
- Doors, as long as safe to Camp will be opened whenever possible
- WC has a lot of very large spaces with high ceilings i.e. tennis courts
- Hand Sanitizing to be done at the end of each activity rotation
Before your child comes to camp:
Today or in the past 24 hours, have you or any household members had any of the following symptoms?
- Fever or chills?
- Sore throat?
- Difficulty breathing?
- Gastrointestinal symptoms (diarrhea, nausea, vomiting)?
- Abdominal pain?
- Unexplained Rash?
- Headache? New loss of smell/taste?
- New muscle aches?
Any other signs of illness?
In the past 14 days, have you had close contact with a person known to be infected with the novel coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Lunch and Snacks
Must bring a nut free lunch snacks and water everyday.
Summer Early Camp and After Camp Care
Early Drop off 8am–9a.m.
$10/hour for members
$15/hour for non-members
After Camp 2:00–3:00 p.m.
$10/hour for members
$15/hour for non-members
- Will only run after camp if 3 or more campers are registered for the day
- All campers must have a credit card on file as a backup form of payment.
- Campers who arrive before 8:50 a.m. will be charged for early camp drop off.
- Campers who are not picked up by 3:00 p.m. will be charged $1 per minute starting at 3:00 p.m.
Helpful Camp information
- Clothing: Comfortable/sports clothing should be worn.
- Footwear: Sneakers everyday for all campers. NO flip flops or crocs
- Everyday please have your child wear their bathing suit to camp and pack a towel.
- Label all clothing, hats etc. with your child’s name or initials.
- Sunscreen: We require that you apply sunscreen everyday prior to arrival. (per state regulations staff is unable to apply lotion sunscreen)
- Pack extra plastic bags for wet bathing suits and towels.
- Bottle of water marked with name
- Extra snacks (we are a nut free camp)
- Nut-Free Lunch
- Please do not bring any toys from home.
- Please sign your child in everyday. If someone else will be picking up your child, please let us know ahead of time and they will need to show ID.
A sample day may involve any of these activities:
- Free swim
- Tumbling, arts and crafts, table games, and group games
- Gym time
- Story time and camp songs
- Toddler enrichment
- Free play
Schedule and Tuition
Full Day: 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
$64/day or $300/week for members
$76/day or $360/week for non-members
Half Day: 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon
$45/day or $200/week for members
$57/day or $260/week for non-members
Tuition is pro-rated for the July 4th week.
Early drop-off and late pick-up is available for an additional fee.
Questions about Energy Center Camp? Please contact Lianne Mankus at email@example.com or (781) 682-5833.